Samantha is a Dietitian with approximately ten years of experience, she has a genuine and unfaltering enthusiasm for health, which is contagious. Not one to shy away from a challenge, Samantha has completed her M.Sc. in dietetics and attained a qualification as a lactation consultant (SACLC). As a mother of three herself, she is also passionate about nutrition throughout pregnancy and infancy. She persistently promotes optimal nutrition will the resources readily available.
- Dietitians with a special interest in growth and development of children and paediatric feeding, i.e. prematurity
- Introduction of solid foods
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Feeding therapy for picky eaters and problem feeders
- Tube feeding and modified texture diets
From November 2021, you can also find Samantha at: