With the support and encouragement of her family, she started her Private Breastfeeding and Baby Practice in 2016 after health concerns forced her to make a positive lifestyle change. She wanted to increase her knowledge to be able to give the best service she could to her clients, while battling cardiac health problems. This led her to two beautiful woman, Hettie Grove and Lynda Anne Lilienfeld and the SACLC course. This course has changed her future into a lifelong blessing and an effortless dedication to her clients and their babies. Qualifying as a Lactation Consultant has probably been the most gratifying moment in her career path. The ability to help mothers and babies has given her the opportunity to wake up every morning with a song in her heart.
- Post Natal care for mothers and infants is available at her practice or in the comfort of their home to monitor mother and infant recovery after birth.
- Breastfeeding or feeding problems in mother and infant.
- Newborn education.
- Support for the new parents during the transition period into parenthood.
- Infant growth monitoring.
- Introduction to solids
- Ante Natal classes.
- Baby Massage classes.
- Post Partum Depression screening.
- Online breastfeeding support for Covid Positive families.